We’re calling out for independent trustees to work with the gallery to help guide the governance and advise on the next stage of Oriel Myrddin Gallery’s redevelopment. As you may know we are currently in the process of redeveloping the gallery with exciting plans for extended premises and operations.
Would you like to take a pro-active role and join the Board at this busy time?
Do you have any of these particular skills?
· Experience of buildings management and redevelopment
· Ability to represent the local community
· An arts or crafts background
· Senior executive experience in business or social enterprise
· Experience of fundraising for non-profit
· Legal expertise
· Financial expertise
· Retail or Catering
If you do, or think you have other valuable skills or experience to offer, please get in touch.
Please email Catherine Spring, Gallery Manager CMSping@carmarthenshire.gov.uk for more information.
Closing date: 30 June 2020