A monthly online opportunity to share what you as a creative individual or organisation need and what you might have to offer in order to nurture new creative collaborations.
This new series of events, facilitated by Creative Cardiff, will encourage collaboration. We’ll be highlighting opportunities, funds, grants and projects here in Cardiff, Wales and also the UK and internationally with a focus on collaborating with others to make an impact. It’s your chance to meet others from across the creative and cultural industries to spark ideas, offer support and build your network.
- Have you spotted a collaboration opportunity but not sure who to work with on it? This is a regular way to find out about new opportunities and meet those involved.
- Have you recently gained a new skill or experience in a new field? This is a place to share what you’ve discovered.
- Need advice on an area of your work but not sure who to ask? See if someone at this meet-up can help.
- Are you an organisation with a project that you’re looking for new people to work on with you? Extend your network with us.
- Or perhaps you just want to meet new people working in different creative sectors or disciplines to you? Everyone is welcome, there is no requirement to speak or contribute if you don’t want to.
This month’s featured opportunities include:
- Carys Wynne-Morgan from Arts Council of Wales will share information on the latest round of their Connect and Flourish fund.
- Ollie and Piotr from Cardiff Metropolitan University’s PDR (design and innovation research) team will share more information on User-Factor – a fully funded opportunity for SMEs to gain 5 – 8 days design support from the PDR team on whatever project deemed suitable for your business or organisation. It could come in the form of service design, market or user research, workshops in innovation and design thinking or other kinds of user centred design support.
Please let us know when signing up if you have any requirements such as BSL or speech-to-text reporting and we can arrange support. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02922 511597 to let us know how we can make the event accessible for you.
Book your place here: https://cardiff.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvcuuhqT0jHtQ67Z8621MdSGLsiRcqGeI3